Sunday, November 29, 2009

DEEP-DISH SPAGHETTI PIE

DEEP DISH SPAGHETTI PIE
6 oz. spaghetti Here we go again guessing. I had a 24 oz box. It would have been easy to take a fourth of a full box, but I had the remainder of a box. I guess it was a fourth.
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 lb ground beef
1/4 Cup chopped onion
1 14 oz spaghetti sauce
1 11 oz. whole kernel corn
1 small green pepper
4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook spaghetti, rinse. Heat oven to 350 Grease 10 inch pie pan. Combine spaghett, eggs,and Parmesan cheese. Toss slightly. Press evenly over bottom of dish and up sides of pan to form crust. The stuff wouldn't stay up the sides of dish. And what was the crust they were talking about. I read the recipe twice times to see if I was supposed to bake it into a crust. Oh well, what else were they going to call it.
Brown beef with onions. You know to drain. Stir in spaghetti mixture and corn. Spoon evenly over crust. I read the recipe one more time.Top with pepper rings and cheese.
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment