Monday, December 14, 2009

TATER NUGGET HOT DISH

1 lb ground beef
1/4 C chopped onions seems so little, but I would never add more prednisone to a Rx ointment so I dutifully put in 1/4 Cup
1/2 chopped celery - usually have celery left over when we get take out Bar-B-Q wings at Low Brow Tavern, but none this time. A little less crunch I guess.
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp pepper
1 Cup cut green bean, thawed and drained. One cup was like green straws in a haystack. I doubled this and broke my a rule above.
1 (16 oz. pkg) frozen potato nuggets.
Heat to 375 degrees. Brown beef onions, and celery until throughly cooked. Drain well. This writer must have been a stickler. She had to add well to the draining. As I did it I remembered when Mom would place all drippings in a coffee can and we would take the can to the butcher to help the war effort.
Bake at 375 for 40 -50 minutes until casserole is bubbly and nuggets are golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment